Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House of Representatives, announced that Congress would fast track the reallocation of about 80% of Planned Parenthood’s (PP) tax funding to community health centers. Unlike PP, these centers actually provide healthcare services to women, with the exception of abortion.
Planned Parenthood is literally making a killing — monetary and otherwise — from abortion, so they’re going to be fighting for their lives. Is there a strong enough case against this abortion giant to deflect tax dollars from their coffers?
Absolutely! And I’ve got just the thing to help you convince others.
We’re in for a royal battle when it comes to diverting PP’s funding, but the evidence in our favor has grown to the height of Barack Obama’s ego. Further, it provides an excellent tool to communicate our pro-life message. This brief summary makes sharing that information easy and effective.
Planned Parenthood is corrupt. Last year the undercover videos inflicted a public relations nightmare on PP by exposing prevalent illegal selling of aborted baby body parts. A recent, major congressional investigation validated these revelations. The House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives just released key findings regarding PP:
- Several PP abortion facilities illegally sold aborted baby body parts. In one case StemExpress, a baby body parts middleman, paid PP $55 for a baby’s intact brain and then sold it for $3,340 to a customer — a profit of 2,800%. When an investigator asked a PP executive if this troubled her, she responded, “It’s none of my business. It doesn’t bother me.”
- Both PP and the middleman were claiming the same expenditures to demonstrate they lost money with the transfer of body parts. It’s a federal violation to sell human body parts for profit.
- PP abortionists routinely huddled each morning with procurement staff to get a wish list of body parts.
- PP abortionists illegally altered abortion procedures to increase the saleable inventory.
- PP consent forms to procure the body parts falsely and outrageously claimed that fetal tissue has been used to find cures for Parkinson’s, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s and AIDS.
- PP “routinely” violated patients’ privacy rights spelled out in HIPPA.
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion business in America, doing one-third of all abortions in the nation.
Planned Parenthood is the most aggressive lobbyist for abortion on state and federal levels for any reason throughout pregnancy.
In spite of these recent developments, many Americans still believe Planned Parenthood is a force for good, which means our efforts to educate them must continue.
Applying pressure on Congress to stay the course in the face of withering, well-funded opposition is key. Share this vital information on your social media sites and through email. Encourage others to join our pro-life mobilization taskforce by signing up to get these email alerts at the “Stay Updated” section of our homepage. I’ll notify you when the PP funding bill comes before Congress for a vote.
Planned Parenthood is aggressive and enormously well-funded, but we have the facts and justice on our side. If we mobilize enough Americans to contact their congressional leaders we can win this essential battle.
Pulling the financial rug out from under Planned Parenthood will be a huge and important step toward ending legal abortion in our nation. Get everyone to engage in the battle!
President, Life Issues Institute
Life Issues Institute is dedicated to changing hearts and minds of millions of people through education. For 31 years, organizations and individuals around the world have depended upon Life Issues Institute to provide the latest information and effective tools to protect innocent human life from womb to tomb.