Every day of the year, Planned Parenthood persuades 540 women to agree to let them kill their unborn babies. If you or someone you know thinks that Planned Parenthood is a good organization that helps poor married couples space the births of their children, nothing could be further from the truth. Planned Parenthood (PP) is the leading promoter and the largest single provider of abortions in our country.
Here are some other facts you may not know about this prominent member of the abortion industry:
- In 2000 PP took in a record $69 million by performing abortions—one-third of
their clinic income.
- For every adoption referral, they aborted 79 babies.
- Since 1995 the number of PP abortions has increased a whopping 41%.
- As of 1977 PP has killed over 3 million unborn babies.
- From 1985 through 2000, PP has received nearly 2.2 billion tax dollars.
- PP president Gloria Feldt receives a salary of $324,217 a year.
Are these alarming facts news to you? How much do you know about the largest and most well funded organization working to keep abortion-on-demand legal throughout all nine months of pregnancy? Since its beginning, Planned Parenthood has claimed millions of victims. Tragically, more unsuspecting men and women fall prey to their slick messages selling death and emotional devastation.
If you want to be informed about the abortion industry, you need to know the extent of Planned Parenthoods escalating pro-abortion agenda. STOPP International has collected a vast amount of information, full of documented statistics and illustrative graphs, taken from PPs own data. It has been compiled in their April 2002 publication called the Ryan Report. We highly recommend this as one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date sources of information on Planned Parenthood. Order your copies by contacting STOPP International, PO Box 1350, Stafford, VA 22555. Phone 540.659.4171.