What You Can Do
- Get personally involved in the pro-life movement. March. Volunteer. Be active on social media, sharing facts and information.
- Support pro-life candidates and vote. This year is critical!
- Spread the word that federally funded healthcare centers outnumber Planned Parenthood 20-to-1.
- Contact your state legislature and demand they defund and investigate Planned Parenthood at the state level. Some states have already done it.
- Contact your US senators and representative and encourage ongoing their efforts to defund and investigate Planned Parenthood at the national level.
- Keep up with progress of US House investigations into Planned Parenthood.
- Stay informed about findings of violations and fraud.
- See findings from House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hearing, Sept 29, 2015.
- Support the pro-life movement financially.
- Refute the myth: fetal tissue is not needed for medical research. Not even for polio vaccine.
- Sign our petition urging United Way affiliates to stop funding Planned Parenthood.
- Contact companies that fund Planned Parenthood and ask them to stop; boycott them if necessary.
- Read Family Research Council analysis of Planned Parenthood’s harvesting business, operations of bio-tech firms and end users including government agencies.
Exposé Summary Video released 02/02/16
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Director of Research Melissa Farrell discusses creative accounting that hides the affiliate’s baby body parts business.
Exposé Summary Video released 10/27/15
Planned Parenthood TX Abortion Apprentice Taught Partial-Birth Abortions to “Strive For” Intact Baby Brains
Amna Dermish of Planned Parenthood Greater Texas performs second trimester abortions and is perfecting her technique to retrieve intact fetuses.
Exposé Summary Video released 09/15/15
Top Planned Parenthood Exec Agrees Baby Parts Sales “a Valid Exchange”; Some Clinics “Generate a Fair Amount of Income Doing This.”
Several Planned Parenthood executives discuss remuneration for baby body parts and the public relations disaster that would ensue if word gets out.
Exposé Summary Video released 09/01/15
Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Vendor Advanced BioScience Resources Pays Off Clinics; Intact Fetuses “Just Fell Out”
A Planned Parenthood medical director discusses how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies.
Exposé Summary Video released 08/25/15
Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer StemExpress Wants “Another 50 Livers/Week”; Financial Benefits for Abortion Clinics
StemExpress CEO admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot” of fully intact aborted babies.
Exposé Summary Video released 08/19/15
Planned Parenthood’s Custom Abortions for Superior Product
Former procurement specialist Holly O’Donnell describes harvesting organs at Planned Parenthood from a nearly intact late-term aborted baby whose heart was still beating.
Exposé Summary Video released 08/12/15
Inside the Planned Parenthood Supply Site
Former procurement specialist Holly O’Donnell describes technicians taking baby body parts without patient consent.
Exposé Summary Video released 08/04/15
Intact Fetal Cadavers
Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast boasts of her team’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and her department’s value to the bottom line of the organization.
Exposé Summary Video released 07/30/15
Senior VP discusses intact fetuses, payments specific to specimen
Planned Parenthood abortionist Savita Ginde describes Planned Parenthood’s preference for per-item fees rather than a flat fee (per baby) “to see how much we can get out of it.”
Exposé Summary Video released 07/28/15
Planned Parenthood’s black market in baby parts
Former procurement specialist Holly O’Donnell details first-hand knowledge of handling of baby body parts and her first experience with the process, which caused her to faint.
Exposé Summary Video released 07/21/15
Planned Parenthood executive Mary Gatter haggles over price of “specimens”
Planned Parenthood executive negotiates prices for baby body parts, joking that she wants “a Lamborghini.”
Exposé Summary Video released 07/14/15
Lunch meeting with Senior Director of Medical Services Deborah Nucatola
Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services describes changes in abortion procedure to retrieve intact hearts, livers and lungs, specifically where to “crush” the baby.
Transcripts and unedited videos from which the summaries below were taken are available at the Center for Medical Progress website under the Human Capital Project link.